Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Little Video from MCA

Midterm committee meetings are this weekend. I think I already said that before, but I will say it again! Anyway, trying to get some stuff done for that and I will post pictures of some of the stuff I finished this weekend. When I was in Chicago, I went to the Museum of Contemporary Art and there was some neat stuff going on. They had this great show that was all about the artist's studio and how the space an artist works in becomes an integral part of the artwork, or in some cases, it is the art. I thought I would share this video that I saw in one of the other parts of the museum. The video isn't that great. I will also say that I have no rights to this video art and had no part in creating it. The artist is Adam Ekberg and the title of the piece is "Disco Ball in the Woods." It is obviously cooler in person, but I really enjoyed everything about this piece and I hope that you can at least get an idea of what it looked like. You can see a still from the video here. http://www.thomasrobertello.com/artist/workview/646/2396


No comments:

Post a Comment